Our effortlessly chic crossbody Bali purse is exactly the sort of accessory you would want to carry with you to a sunny destination. Featuring a beautiful starburst pattern and a unique octagonal shape, this piece pairs perfectly with a sundress and your favorite shades. Perfect to wear for your daily errands, but fancy enough to take with you for a night out.
The ShanPaulo Woman is a world traveler. She enjoys going to new cities to experience different cultures, but also loves exploring nature and relaxing in some of the world’s most beautiful places. Through all her travels she carries her Bali purse, her favorite versatile piece that both fits in and stands out everywhere she goes.
- Material: Exquisitely handcrafted by our master artisan piece by piece with natural beautifully hand carved recycled wood.
- Satin interior lining
- Shoulder strap
- Zipper closure
- Dust bag included
- Size: 6.9 x 6.5 x 1.3 inches
- Strap drop: 30.4 inches
- Weight: 0.48 lbs.
- Never use chemicals such as alcohol, acetone, solvent, bleach, or detergent of any kind.
- Clean only with a soft, lightly damp cotton cloth, then gently dry it.
- Avoid rough surfaces and keep it in its original dust bag to keep it intact.
This handbag is a 100% hand crafted product, made piece by piece, adhering to social and environmental responsibilities. While we often try our best to keep the wood color and patterns similar throughout our crafting, it is inevitable that wood will vary at least slightly from piece by piece. Even two pieces of wood from the same species will differ somewhat from each other, because of environmental factors and the life of the tree all affect the look of the reclaimed wood ranging from geographical location to soil, the climate and more. Please note, the beauty about crafting with nature is the natural form that sculpts the material and that it will always be subject to small natural and organic variations between pieces.