Our lovely Rio purse is truly a unique boho-chic handbag in a unique geometric design accent piece, and it also will suit your most eye-catching outfit. Featuring an unusual hexagonal shape, a beaded shoulder strap, and a starburst pattern, this gorgeous bag is the perfect piece to take with you for your daily errands or out to brunch with your girlfriends enjoying cold mimosas. Wear with a colorful maxi dress for an effortlessly put together daytime look!
The Shan Paulo Woman is filled with confidence. She loves the way she looks, is happy with her career, and is proud of the way she cares for her friends, family, and the less fortunate. If she ever needs a little extra confidence boost, she knows she can count on her Rio handbag to get her right back on track--when she wears it, she feels invincible.
- Material: Exquisitely handcrafted by our master artisan piece by piece with natural beautifully hand carved recycled wood.
- Satin interior lining
- Dust bag included
- State of an art beaded shoulder strap
- Zipper closure
- Size: 13.5 x 9.4 x 1 inches
- Straps drop: 18.5 inches
- Weight: 1.14 lbs.
- Never use chemicals such as alcohol, acetone, solvent, bleach, or detergent of any kind.
- Clean only with a soft, lightly damp cotton cloth, then gently dry it.
- Avoid rough surfaces and keep it in its original dust bag to keep it intact.
This handbag is a 100% hand crafted product, made piece by piece, adhering to social and environmental responsibilities. While we often try our best to keep the wood color and patterns similar throughout our crafting, it is inevitable that wood will vary at least slightly from piece by piece. Even two pieces of wood from the same species will differ somewhat from each other, because of environmental factors and the life of the tree all affect the look of the reclaimed wood ranging from geographical location to soil, the climate and more. Please note, the beauty about crafting with nature is the natural form that sculpts the material and that it will always be subject to small natural and organic variations between pieces.