The natural beauty of our Capri Shoulder Bag is absolutely unparalleled. Featuring stunning bead detailing, a unique diamond-shaped embellishment, and a shiny scaled texture, this one-of-a-kind baguette purse is a gorgeous accent for your day-to-day outfits. The perfect purse to take with you out shopping, or out on a brunch date with your girlfriends enjoying cold mimosas.
The ShanPaulo Woman is a free spirit. She follows her whims and fancies wherever they take her, and through it all she carries her trusty Capri purse. She might begin the day shopping for flowers and end the night partying with strangers on a yacht, and this spontaneous mindset needs a bag that can keep up. The Capri is a stunning choice for all occasions and holds all the essentials she needs on her adventures. It is not merely an accessory but a strong fashion statement that identifies you as a confident woman with a taste for luxury.
- Material: Exquisitely handcrafted by our master artisan piece by piece with natural beautifully hand carved recycled wood.
- Satin interior lining
- State of an art diamond shape shoulder straps
- Zipper closure
- Dust bag included
- Size: 11.5 x 5.7 x 4.5 inches
- Strap drop: 16 inches
- Never use chemicals such as alcohol, acetone, solvent, bleach, or detergent of any kind.
- Clean only with a soft, lightly damp cotton cloth, then gently dry it.
- Avoid rough surfaces and keep it in its original dust bag to keep it intact.
This handbag is a 100% hand crafted product, made piece by piece, adhering to social and environmental responsibilities. While we often try our best to keep the wood color and patterns similar throughout our crafting, it is inevitable that wood will vary at least slightly from piece by piece. Even two pieces of wood from the same species will differ somewhat from each other, because of environmental factors and the life of the tree all affect the look of the reclaimed wood ranging from geographical location to soil, the climate and more. Please note, the beauty about crafting with nature is the natural form that sculpts the material and that it will always be subject to small natural and organic variations between pieces.